Submit Code for Production
You are almost done. You just need to submit your code for approval.
- Request to be setup with an FTP account at MacroPort. This can be done through contacting our sales office at email@example.com
- MacroPort will advise you of your user id and password via phone for security purposes. They will also answer any specific questions you have regarding how to transfer your file to the FTP site.
- Once MacroPort has received the code on the FTP site, they will convert it to binary if necessary.
- Verify code.
- MacroPort will then submit the following to you for verification and approval.
- Sample programmed flash card
- MacroPort MultiMediaCard Order Sheet
- After your approval, MacroPort will then forward code for production.
MultiMediaCard Order Sheets
Proceed to Step 5